Scott’s primary area of expertise is consulting with clients on home loan strategies specifically tailored to their financial needs and goals. Additionally, he supervises and manages a team of loan professionals whose sole purpose is to close your purchase or refinance transaction in a timely and professional manner. Scott has 24 years of home lending experience. Whether you are buying a home for the first time, or an experienced real estate investor, Scott’s expertise in analyzing income, assets, and knowledge of lending guidelines are his strengths.
Who would benefit from working with Scott?
- Anyone looking to purchase or refinance residential real estate.
- 1st-time homebuyers
- Self-Employed and commissioned clients with detailed tax returns who desire to work with someone who can understand and analyze their income.
- Real Estate Investors looking to purchase real property.
- Real Estate Agents who desire a Loan Consultant who specializes in closing on time and understands building lifetime relationships is one of the keys to success.
- Financial Planners and Accountants who want to work with someone with the analytical skills their clients demand.
Scott and his wife, Luann, have been married since 1980 and have three children. Scott enjoys Mexican food, hiking, fishing, and outdoor activities.